1, 3, 8,10,15,17,22,24,29 Nov and 1 Dec Every Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm to 10:00pm (GMT +8)
Fee RM1015 (Malaysian) / RM1218 (International) /
Welcome to 3PLAY Stage 1 – Winning Stress Using 3P.L.A.Y. with Phoebe Long (58401)
Winning Stress using 3P.L.A.Y.
This is a 15-hour experiential learning course exploring real-life cases experienced by children / teenagers who have special needs at home or at school.
Participants are empowered with useful and guided information for observation, simple and easy-to-remember strategies to seize teachable moments and turn obstacles into opportunities. This empowering can only happen when parents learn to look beyond the behavioural problem, back up to identify the reasons for the struggles before moving forward to support the child.
Click to SHARE now:
Get ready to Zoom, or join us in-person!
Coached in LIVE by Instructor
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Obstacles and challenges faced by parents and caregivers who have children/teenagers who have special needs.
- Categorizing STRESS experienced by the adults and children in any situation.
- Using 3 P.L.A.Y. Breakthru Approach to seize every teachable moment.
- Resetting learning block using frequent kinesiology (movement) breaks.
- Introduction of Movement Based Learning and Rhythmic Movement Training International activities for integration.
- Practical application session
- In-person teaching in class, also joined by Zoom participant LIVE.
Pre-LIVE early access!
Read Online Handouts
You get to read handouts from the Movement Based Learning and Rhythmic Movement Training movement or print them once you sign-up for the course! Your learning begins immediately.
Record Your Achievement
Receive Your Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you will be presented with an online certificate that you can download instantly!